During the last 9 months:
1. Kyle graduated with his BS degree in Accounting - only about 2 weeks ago - yeah! I am so proud of him!
2. We went to Disnleyland to celebrate (pics will be coming soon)
3. I quit my job & it's amazing how much better I feel getting sleep!
4. Kanyon learned to walk in the mountains camping & now runs all over the place
5. Sierra started preschool & is loving it!
6. We had a great camping season with our new trailer & truck - we were in the mountains more than we were home!
7. The hunting season was also a success - I got an elk and a turkey!
8. Sierra was a ghost & Kanyon was a bear for Halloween
9. Christmas was a ton of fun - Sierra was very much into Santa this year!
10. Kanyon discovered his love for Barney! :-(
11. I don't know what else - probably a lot, but I will start with this! :-)
